- Located in Sterling and Coke counties, Texas
- A 662.5-megawatt wind generation plant
- 342 1.5-megawatt GE turbines and 65 2.3-megawatt Siemens that are capable of generating enough electricity to power more than 220,000 homes
- Each turbine is more than 260 feet tall from the ground to the center of the blade hub
- First phase began commercial operation in 2007; second phase in
eXenewable database is being updated on an ongoing basis. Help us to improve data accuracy and relevance by contributing additional information about listed projects and companies.
If you are professionally connected to specific projects or companies and you can contribute relevant information updates please contact us