- Location: Roger Mills and Custer counties, near Elk City, OK
- Collaborators: Mortensen Construction, White Construction, ACCIONA Windpower
- Completion date: March 2009
- Wind power: 123 MW capacity, using 82 ACCIONA Windpower 1.5 MW wind turbine generators
- Projected CO2 emissions avoided: Approximately 293,800 tons annually
- Red Hills Wind Farm represents ACCIONA`s first renewable-energy project in the state of Oklah
eXenewable database is being updated on an ongoing basis. Help us to improve data accuracy and relevance by contributing additional information about listed projects and companies.
If you are professionally connected to specific projects or companies and you can contribute relevant information updates please contact us